sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

Third period: First class

Hello everyone this is our last peiod doing teaching pratice.

This time I gave my class with Advanced English I. One day before the teacher prepared an agenda for me in order to develop certain activities. It was kind of difficult to follow the agenda as the teacher told me because I didn´t know if the activies were going to be appropiate. 

To star the class I prepared some papers wich contained X and 0  each students picked up a piece of paper, but the students who got the X would pass to the front to develop the warm up. I gave the students some words, so had they to find their synonym and paste them on the board. They had some difficulties because they didn´t know the words. At the end they asked for help to conclude the activity. Besides that, I prepared a chart to explain negative prefixes. I gave a definition and many examples to the class. 

Thereafter, I asked students to work in the book. Had they read new vocabulary, but this time they had to use the dictionary. Here I had a difficulty because they did´t have one, so I let them use their cellphones to complete this activity. Here we can observe the advantages that technology provides. 

To finish the class I prepared a speaking activity. They activated the vocabulary that were study during the class. They prepared short conversations, and I gave them one example to model the conversation. They performed the activity perfectly because the wholw group enjoyed speaking activities.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario