sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2014

Third period: Third class

This is my last class !!!


Hello everyone!

This time I taught my class about passive voice with modals again. The warm up was about past participles, so I prepared a Bingo game. I made a chart containing many past participle verbs, and students had to copy twenty four verbs in the sheet of paper that I gave  them. For this activity I stablished ten minutes, but I need more time, so I implemented a plan B to finish the activity. It was logical that each student had to crosses off all the verbs, but I let them finished One line for scream BINGO!

Moreover, they worked in the book, but all the class was about listening. Firt, I made an introduccion about owing a pet. I gave them some pieces of paper to work in a speaking activity. I asked them to work in pairs, then they shared their answers with the class. Besides that, they listen a conversation two times, so I asked them four questions to check comprehension. 

Afterward, I presented new vocabulary (adjectives). I played the cd player for them to listen it two times, then I gave them three minutes to study the vocabulary. Finally, I played the last listening during this activity students had to activate the vocabuly to fill a chart. They  listen four conversations, so had they filled the chart with the rigth information. Then, they wrote advantages and disadvantages using the previous vocabulary. To finish the class they shared the information with the class.

I said good bye to my students, thanked and acknowledged for their collaboration and participation.


                                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario