lunes, 6 de octubre de 2014

Second period third class

Hello classmates

This is my last class of the second period. 
Today I had to teach about quantifiers, and I prepared a board game related with the topic. Let me tell you that I didn´t have dice, so I created some with an eraser.

The students were reaady to start the game,but one group had a dice in the cellphone. It was an application I really like very much. 

I made two groups for playing the board game I could observe they enjoyed the activity. After that, I started to work in the handout. First I explained about some quantifiers and finnaly they gave the answer. some exercises had two possible answers. 

They tried to gave reasons why they could use different quantifiers. I gave a chart with extra information for them to takes more notes. 

I think this group was nice because they make me feel as their english teacher. 

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, vane let me tell you that i taught quantifiers, as well and i made many activities realted to the topic, as well. It was nice to bring a chart with more information about it because sometimes they do not know everything and in most of the cases it covers their doubts.

    Something that i can recomend you is to have a plan B because sometimes problemst tend to come and tend to affect us especially if we are working with technology or other material that we prepare for the class.
    I
    It is good what you did i really liked it just keep in mind what you going to do and bring an extra activity to the classroom. i always do that because everything can happen. We never know.

    ResponderEliminar