lunes, 6 de octubre de 2014

Second period second class

Hello everyone  

This time I tought a new unit its name was Looking good. To start the class I prepare some pictures of different people whos was from different cultures, and I asked students to stand up and visit the learning center that I created for the class. The started to talk about the pictures. each pictures had a short paragraph explaining the culture. 

After that, I asked students to select a picture the more interesting for them. They had to give the opinion of the picture to the whole class. 
After that, I asked students to describe the pictures using some new adjectives for them. 
Finally, they made a group work to discuss 3 questions about looking good. Then, they gave their opinions to the class.

I enjoyed the class because students gave their opinions about the different cultures. They also talked about tabus. They said they respect what people do with their bodies. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario