lunes, 6 de octubre de 2014

Second perio 1 st class

Hello guys

The topic of the class was spending habits. To start the class I prepared a warm upin which students picked up some pieces of paper, which contained a questions about spending habits. They made a debate about thus topic.
After that, I made a listening activity. Fist, they observed a photo to infer the topic of the listening. They guess the topic of the activity, and then I played the listening for students to listen, but then had they to comment about it and answered soe questions to discuss in groups.
After some minutes students gave their opion to the whole class. I played the listening one more time for details. All students gave 3 tips for spending habits.
I made two groups and asked students to answer two questions. This time they had to provide reasons.
To end the class I made a vocabulary activity. I paste some words on the bord , and students had to find the correct meaning. All the class participated.
This group like to participate and this make me feel comfortable at the moment to teach.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario