sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Second class

Hello everyone, in my second class I  continued with the same topic the  Present perfect tense.
To introduce the topic I made the warm up, in which students formed two groups, and, they had to make two lines infront of the board. I asked to write words formed by four letters, but they had 10 second to write each word. When students started to write the words, they felt really nervous because they hadn´t enough time to think; some students wrote words with more than fours letters. At the end of the activity there was a winner. I think they enjoyed the activity. 

To continue with the class I explained the present present with a chart and some examples. After that, I wrote enough examples on the board, and then I asked them to write more examples using the present perfect. 

Moreover, I gave them some extra practice to write some sentences using the present perfect and the simple past. The objective of the class was that students could differenciate between simple past and present perfect. 

To end with the class, I checked the exercises. The majoity of the class could solve the practice. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario